Sunday, September 9, 2018

about my father

A father is someone everyday who has a day full of profound reflection and that is with regard to his children and family.my father name is pun kumar maharjan.he is a police officer. He is the most important member of the family whose love for his children is just like oxygen for the survival of the lives. There’s nothing that big that he could not do for his family and there’s no such sacrifice that he will not do.

It is the quality possessed by my father too. My father's name is dillip pahadi. He is in late 40's. It's my father who encourages me to be best in my class. He is the reason that makes me understand what’s wrong and what’s right and stops me from acquiring the bad and unethical ways of life. My father is very honest, courageous, hard working, good natured and very friendly person. My father is disciplined and he does not like to quarrel with others. He completes his work in time and sticks to his schedule and is always punctual. He is always polite. He believes in the powers of words, and makes sure his words do not hurt anyone.

My father wants me to be a good human being with high morals. He believes in simple living, high thinking. My father isu an ideal and role model for me. I love my father. He the best father in the world. I want to make my father proud of me, so I'm trying my best to work hard and achieve my goal. I'm very grateful to him for giving me such a prosperous life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

winter vacation holidays